- Quarterly better breathers support groups
- We have a specific policy on follow-up, supply replenishment and care coordination
- Unlimited access to a Respiratory Therapist……..FREE
- Annual “Respiratory Symposium” educating the community on Pulmonary Disease & how to manage it…..FREE
- Non-delivery equipment allows the patient to be free from weekly deliveries, changing regulators, running out, counting “time” and worry
- Promote Long Term Oxygen Therapy per NOTT Study findings
Every patient receives a follow-up appointment for titration by our Respiratory Therapist within 1 week of receiving oxygen…..FREE
Titration is encouraged on a monthly basis and is preformed in our office per physician orders…..FREE
- One of our Patient Care Coordinators calls all of our oxygen dependant patients quarterly to assure compliance and well-being.
- All titration studies and follow-up charted and sent to physician
pc加拿大彩票平台 具體來看，除了戰略性措施SM01強化國家監管和技術性措施TM01確保網絡底線安全要求、TM03確保嚴格接入管理、TM11加強韌性和可持續計劃等4項處在中高等級外，其他12項措施均處在低-高區域 赫辛根將公司的管理層削減了一半，出售美洲的鋼鐵業務，并宣布，鋼鐵不再是蒂森克虜伯的核心業務
- Fast authorization process & appointment scheduling
- Equipment & supplies stocked locally in each branch
- Appointments scheduled for 2 hours to allow for thorough education, questions, charting and set-up
- All charting & compliance tracked through Encore Anywhere, which is accessible to the physician online 24/7
- We feature Respironics, Resmed, Fisher & Paykel as well as new breakthrough technologies such as Provent
- The only company with an Auto Policy. Physician prescribes it, we’ll provide it. That fast & simple!
- Our supply replenish program helps patients stay compliant with a constant supply of fresh supplies & constant contact by our therapist
- Our Respiratory Therapist follows-up quarterly after the initial 90-day compliance period.
- 30-day guarantee fit on all new mask fittings.
- We include a Group 1 therapy foam mattress on ALL of our hospital beds…..STANDARD
- We have a full-line of bariatric equipment
We answer the phone, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year!
- We assess for additional needs of ALL our patients; Bath Safety, Fall Risk, Homecare
- We only hire people who are experienced & exhibit qualities that we pride ourselves; compassion, empathy & love
- We are ULTRA-FAST!
- We give back to the community through education & donations
- Locally owned and managed right here in Northern California
- Experienced management & personnel. Our executive team possess over 50 years of combined Home Health experience!
- Our philosophy is simple……above all, take care of the patient, referral & physician
- Give people what they want; New Technology, fast & courteous service, compassion and caring